CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Its Time I started Blogging again!!!

Well its time i got outta this non creative funk!! I must keep on this blog for now on!! I have been creating new cards and been asked to create some pretty cool things!!! I must start sharing and caring about this crazy itch i have for card making....


Ok... so i wanna give credit where credit is do..... I Love Unity Stamps..... I almost always use them.... These where a gift for the best provider ever i worked with!!! I made her a lil box to keep her note cards I created using Unity Stamps from April KOM and Cocktail Party.... I loved them... I almost always use Brazzill CS and Copic pens..I got the box Idea from Carolina's Creative Pad.... That woman has the "touch"!!!

The two sets of note cards inside the card holder box.


This final pic was a B-day card I used Unity stamps form March 2010 KOM and 6pack Unity Essentials and Cocktail party... I do believe the front of this card says it all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment