CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Awww.. Valentines ....

Ok so the first of these 3 cards was a fun Thank You note for my mom-n-law! She is sooo super helpfull with my kids! I just like making her special lil ones that she really likes getting! I used a couple of stamps from the 1$ bin at Michael's and the ribbon too! the cs was a bazzill of course! pop dots, and rhinestones and of course i embossed it! The next was  valentines card for  my son Christopher's girlfriends mom! She is a super fantanstic single mother and we wanted her to have a V-day card too! And yet another 1$ bin find at Michael's! and just some good clean cruicut fun a ribbon and a few pop dots and its a card! The final one was the one i made for my sons girlfriend! super cute and of course a Unity Stamp Co.  stamp! the puzzle pieces and on the inside it said I'm puzzled with out u!? something to that effect which of course she loved!!! Thanks for stopping by..

0 comments:

Post a Comment