CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

It's Been A Long Time.....


I have been very busy with life as we all know it. I have spent this long weekend catching up on my cards and now my blog. I have been going to bed early every night and trying to catch up on some sleep. But that has just proven to be over rated! Recently got a few card kit from Create My Keepsake online company. I have been also playing with a gang of stamps that I got from CTMH along with some new techniques for me. I also got some new colors for my stamps and I am loving it.
This card is from CMK kit for august, pcs-pinkpaislee-legwarmers, chipboard and rub-on, ht pink, lite pink, and black brads and green ribbon along with pcs-pinkpaislee-parachute pants. I used CTMH inks on bottom mate with -cocoa and hollyhock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment